Discover a part of Destin you never knew existed! Join us as we explore the Gulf of Mexico and the Choctawatchee Bay in search of local wildlife on a Wildlife Waverunner Tour! Our experienced, professional, and local guide will lead you on an intimate waverunner adventure! We will search for playful pods of dolphins, sea turtles, fish, stingrays- among other things! We will get you up close and personal with these beautiful creatures! Our local dolphins LOVE to play around the waverunners. Once we spot any sea life, we slow down, become mindful of their habitat, and safely watch and enjoy while they play, show-off, and impress us! Be sure to bring a waterproof camera to document this amazing, intimate experience!
- Personalized excursions can be arranged anytime for 4 waverunners or more.
- Each waverunner holds 2 adults or 1 adult and two small children comfortably – Ride single, double, or even triple for the same price (weight restrictions apply).
- The fuel is included in the rental price.
- We have NO governors on our waverunners.
- Drivers must have a valid drivers license and credit card.
- Florida law requires anyone born before January 1, 1988 to take the Florida Boater’s Safety Test prior to operating the vessel. We offer the test here for $4.
- These wildlife waverunner tours are offered every morning at 10:30 am and reservations are required.
Call (850) 428-3313 for more information or to book your adventure today!