You'll need to have a valid drivers license
Provided at the dock when you arrive
Your credit card should match your license
We accept cash and all major credit cards
- A valid Government Issued Photo ID. Driver license is preferred.
- A properly completed and signed waiver. All participants must sign a waiver and minors (under age 18) must have a guardian sign for them. Waivers are available at the dock when arriving.
- Your major credit card in the same name as the ID, to keep on file in case of any damages.
Some other things to consider...
- Please leave your valuables at home or well hidden within your vehicle. We will happily hold your keys for you while you are on the water, but are unable to hold any other personal items
- Bring water or other drinks preferably reusable containers.
- Bring ICE for coolers and drinks
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. It is best to apply it before you arrive at the dock.
- Do bring towels, sunglasses, snacks for a picnic if you want stop on a beach or hang on the boat for lunch
- Splash bags are available for rent for $1. They are good for small items like your ID and Credit Cards, or other items that can get wet. These are NOT waterproof and not recommended for electronic devices
- We do not sell bait or rent fishing poles. If you are renting our fishing boats, you’ll need to bring your own rod, reel, and bait with you